Sunday, March 2, 2014

ALYOF - February Roundup

I am really disappointed with my results from February! Mind you I shouldn't be considering I spent most of the month in bed with a migraine and then a lovely head cold that the kidlets and hubby decided to share with me.

Mind you I did get a couple of projects finished - so I shouldn't be too hard on myself.

I managed to complete the mushroom rattle to go with some other bits and pieces to send to a new niece on Hubby's side. I love making these cute mushrooms - they are a Dolls and Daydream pattern and take next to no time to whip up.  I did change red fabrics - as I thought this check was a lot nicer then the other piece that I had originally picked out.




I also managed to make Miss Moo's headband for school. This was a project that I had been wanting to do for years and was only motivated by her last short bob hair cut which keep falling into her eyes and bugging me to pieces. 
# Please excuse the really bad photos - they were taken before 7am this morning and before anybody was really truly awake #





I also finally finished the bag I made for my swap partner in the Valentines Day Swap. I was very late in sending mine (I apologise Lianne) as I wasn't well enough to sit at the machine to finish it. 



So I suppose 3 out of 6 tasks weren't too bad considering my health in February. Just means that I won't have too think to hard on what to set as my tasks for March - LOL.

Now I would have linked up the A Lovely Year of Finishes Linky - but it closed on the last day of the month and I totally forgot to write this post. Whoops - still not quite back to my usual self.




No comments:

Post a Comment