Thursday, February 6, 2014

February - ALYOF

WOW - I can't believe that February is upon us already!

I managed to go all January without any fabric purchases - but had to do a bit of fabric shopping on 1st Feb to finish my 2 swap items so I could get them in the mail. 

As for what projects I am planning on doing for Feb - I am eager to set myself a quilting project but on the other hand, I have a birthday present, a new birth present and a few other little things that I have been putting off that I would like to see gone from my cutting table to make way for more fun items. Feb is also a short month and I have hubby working one weekend and away for Scout training another - so less sewing time for me.

Anyway, I am proposing that for the month of Feb I shall complete........

# Sleep shorts & PJ bottoms for my brother for his birthday.



# A mushroom rattle as part of a new niece birth present.



# Hairband for Moo in her School fabric



# My terracotta pin pot



and

# At least 1 block from Will's ABC quilt or Mum's Everyday Angel quilt.




Hopefully I can achieve all of this. The mushroom, hairband and pin pot are really quick simple items that I had been planning on making for a while now - but keep putting off even though I know they really are only 1/2 hour to an hour job. So the only real work will be in the birthday present for my brother and the quilt block.

Linking up to Fiber of All Sorts!


No comments:

Post a Comment