Friday, January 31, 2014

January 2014 Roundup!

YAY - I am so excited to say that the three goals that I set myself for the month of January have been finished!

My January 2014 goals are here!

You have all seen Will's John Deere PJ's from the previous post.


I used the Easy McCall's M6099 pattern and it was simply that - an easy pattern. Although I did add some extra length the pattern pieces as I wanted a more board short length.


I finished making these the morning that Will was to wear them for the Australia Day celebrations at his Pre-school. Unfortunately in the rush I forgot to take photos and he hasn't worn them since!




Miss Moo's gorgeous ruffle skirt! This was a smashing hit and she couldn't wait to wear it. I was truly relieved to have finished this as we purchased the fabric back in January 2012. Better late then never I suppose.



The QCA  Bee #1 December Bee block for the very patient Kate! It is a paper pieced block called Caldonia which I found on the Craftsy website!

Due to health and family commitments - I have decided to leave QCA Bee #1. So this relieved me from having to complete a January 2014 block. A huge thank you to the lovely lady that is filling my position, ensuring that I don't let the other members down.


My other two goals were for the Sweet Pouch Swap and the Valentines Day Swap - but just in case either of my lovely partners read my blog, I won't post any information until I have received confirmation that they have been received. 


Lining up with ALYOF!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment