Monday, July 29, 2013

Sunday Stash #73

Hmmm, Monday again! 
This is not a habit that I am happy with I can assure you! It seems that technology is not my friend today :(

Anyway, on to some goodies that arrived in my mailbox this week!


Kaszazz - the party plan company that I am a consultant of - recently launched their latest catalogue! OH MY - talk about an exciting read. It is jammed packed of not only the products that we sell, but also full of ideas and workshops available. I am seriously trying to get hubby to get a second job so I can order everything of my wish list!



My 2nd block arrived from The Fat Quarter Shop! I am feeling a bit slack to already be behind. I did join a FB page for this BOM  though - hopefully this may kick start me into starting. I think the lack of my desire to start this quilt is the fact that I am currently working on two quilts for birthday presents in September, as well as two BOM quilts plus my Road to Fortune Bee Quilt. 



And last but not least - my ribbon order arrived from Polkadots & Lollipops Craft Supplies! I am a follower of this company on FB and when they shared a photo of the LEGO ribbon - I knew that I had to have some to use in baby Harry's bunting and at only 80c per metre it was a bargain. As for the rest of the ribbon, LOL - it sort of all just fell into my shopping cart.

Linking up to Fi @ Finding Fifth for yet another belated Sunday Stash!


My apologies for the extremely poor condition of these photos - the one and only camera in the house is refusing to take photos and in sheer desperation, Hubby took these on his phone for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment