Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday Stash #62


I hope everybody had a lovely day yesterday - it was Mother's day here in Australia, so after been woken rather early by some very excited kidlets thrusting presents in my face, I got to relax all day watching series 1 of Alias (again) and being looked after. I did also manage to find some time to wonder in to the Rotary Book Fair that is currently running in Coffs Harbour where I treated myself to the Clan of the Cave Bear series by Jean Auel. I have read this series twice now, so I was really stoked to have been able to pick up last year's issue of the series for $15.00ish all up.

Anyway, onto another belated Sunday Stash - seriously I am sure you will all totally die of shock if I manage to post a stash on the actual day! LOL

Last SS post - I told you to stay tuned for more Op Shop goodies that I had acquired.


These are two gorgeous pieces of fabric that I think someone was intending to make a blanket with as they were rolled up with backs together. It is a massive piece. I don't have anything planned for them - I just loved how intense the colours were. Would make a really cute bib, burp cloth etc.


Some precut flannelette squares - the two on the right are 5" charms from Moda. I am thinking some nice snuggly baby blankets!!!!

I am sure you will all recognise by the next two photos where I have been of late!!!!!!



Yep that's right - Spotlight. Lots of Flat Fat goodness. They had a sale on a couple of months ago when they were $2 something each - so I stocked up on some and popped them on layby with my Mother's Day present. The three in the bottom photo came about on my last visit when I tidied up their Flat Fat area for them as it was just a bombshell. 


Plus I also stocked up on some Homespun and Broadcloth solids for a project that I am working on! I am just waiting on some fabric to arrive from Spoonflower before I can finish it.\


And last but not least is a gorgeous Melly & Me toy softie book and seam ripper that I got for Mother's Day. YAY - just waiting for some kid free me time so I can create some of these cuties.

Anyway, as usual I am linking up with the fabulous Fi from Finding Fifth's Sunday Stash!

1 comment:

  1. Oh the doggy fabric is very sweet. Your 4FQs are now posted and on their way to Sugar Plum Cottage to add to your stash.

    ReplyDelete