Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May Bee Block

I am so proud of myself at the moment - I have finally caught up on all my outstanding Bee Blocks!
It feels so good!


May's Queen Bee was inspired by a placemat tutorial that she found over at Art Gallery Fabrics.
The tutorial can be found here!

This is the first time I have ever sewn with this colour combo - I don't mind it, but not sure if I would make a quilt in these colours.

My mind started to wander, wondering what June's Queen Bee block would be like, until I relised that I am Queen Bee for that month. I think I have finally settled on one - but I want to change the background colour to light grey instead of the white. So I will do up a sample block in the next few days and see if I like it before I make up my mind.

Happy Creating    xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment