Sunday, May 19, 2013

Bee Block Catch Up!


I am sew proud of myself - despite having such a yukky weekend thanks to family problems, misbehaving children and cows that didn't want to stay in their paddocks, I still managed to sew up 3 belated Bee blocks. This now brings me up to date with only May needing to be done!

I thought I would quickly share with you all the gorgeous blocks that I have made. I really enjoy being involved in a quilting bee - as not only do I get to help ladies make their quilts, but I also get to learn new techniques, colour combos and blocks.

Anyway, onto the blocks......


January's block - Winged Squares

You can find a tutorial for this block over at During Quiet Time here!



February's block - Polaroid 9 Patch

These amazing blocks were part of a quilt which is being donated to the Bushfire Relief.
You can find the tutorial for this block over at Finding Fifth here!



March's block - Sliced Scrappy block

The tutorial for this block can be found at Don't Call me Betsy here!




  April's block - Garden Fence block

You can find the tutorial for this block at Hyacinth Quilt Design here!
I have to smile at this block - it is this particular Queen Bee's second year of this one. Check out the quilt here she made using this block last year in Grey, Black, Yellow & White. It is just amazing. 


I am still yet to work out how to take great photos inside! The individual ones below are more true to colour. 






No comments:

Post a Comment