Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Welcome to my little blog!

Hi All!

Well I have finally done something that I have been saying that I would for ages now!
I have created this little blog so I can show you all the other wonderful creations that I make whether it be sewing, craft, home decorating or my baking indulgence. I plan to show you all my works in progress, finished items, share some of my favourite recipes and cookbooks and not to mention write about the adventures of the travelling stashes and swaps that I am involved with this year.

This blog will also support my FaceBook page - Made by Kelly, where I have a range of cards, embellishments, coffee snugglies and other items that I have made for sale.

Please bear with me, whilst I learn how to juggle two blogs, a small business, a party plan consultancy and not to mention a hubby and two children. LOL. Oh and I had better not forget Snow White the lamb that I am currently bottle feeding.

Miss Snow White!

So hopefully you will enjoy my little blog as it gets up and running.

Cheers Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment